Cisco Korea: Associate Network Consulting Engineer (Full-Time)
Position: Associate Network Consulting Engineer (Full-Time)
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Start Date: February 2015
As a Network Consultant Associate, you’ll learn and support technical and consulting skills. You’ll collaborate to resolve the challenges from a variety of internal or external customers. You’ll develop a plan to succeed on becoming an Network Consultant Engineer.
You’ll learn and adapt valuable technologies and Advanced Services Program model deliverables from the one of the leading company in the IT world.
· Undertakes support as designated Advanced Services Consultant or Engineer for a small to medium-scale network project.
· Provides support to senior Network Consultant Engineer’s technical functions or advisory consulting
· Conducts minimal design/analysis work
Attributes of Successful Candidate
• Passion for professional service and consulting with intelligence
• Ability to work successfully as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment
• Ability to take charge, to volunteer for assignments, and to accept accountability
• Self-directed and ability to learn
Skills & Requirements
• Cisco Certifications are desirable
• Typically requires BS Computer Science or equivalent. 0~2 years of relevant work experiences.
• Knowledgeable in (1) or more of: IP Internetworking, WAN, Voice technologies, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, SDN, Cloud, Security, Internetworking troubleshooting,
• Strong presentation skills in Korean and English
• Good Consulting and communication skills to present to peers or customers on delivery topics
• Good understanding of generic ICT technology
• Awareness of Industry Emerging Technologies
Contact: Adele Charlton, University Hiring Lead – email@example.com for further information